Wednesday 8 April 2015

Ayushman Khuranna Latest interview

I would do frontal nudity even without a transistor



In the '90s, who was your singing idol? 

Of course Kumar Sanu! Prem has no other option in Dum Laga Ke Haisha. 

How important was the success of Dum Laga Ke Haisha for you? And why?

It was really important. Got a déjà vu feeling. It reminded me of Vicky Donor days where I was only sure about critical acclaim.

If you turned obese overnight, what would you do? 

I will coax Sharat Katariya to write Dum Laga Ke Haisha part 2 with roles reversed. Hehe.

Do you think love marriages work better than arranged ones?

Only "friendship" works as Shah Rukh Khan once said: Pyaar Dosti Hai in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. Companionship always works in a marriage 

How do you take criticism?
Criticism is the only drive in my laid back life. I take it with a 'pinch of salt' 

2015 has began with a bang for you. What's next?
Some concerts lined up with my band. Reading scripts. Et el. PS - hoping the bang continues.

If a role demands frontal nudity, would you be game for it? 

Yes if the role demands, I won't even keep the transistor. Sigh. 

What will a world without women be?
sans PMS and the design of the filmfare trophy will be different with some muscles and crotch.

Define yourself in three words?
Sexy, sexy, sexy mujhe log boley.

Name three films that you'd watch over and over again!
Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander, Kabhi Haan Kabhi Na, Dilwale Dulahniya Le Jaayengey, Maine Pyaar Kiya.



Credit to Filmfare magazine 

No comments:

Post a Comment